суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

download ACCUPLACER apk free


ACCUPLACER

Education



Download .apk

Everything you get from a traditional test prep book PLUS one-on-one instruction covering all the math on the ACCUPLACER.


******


“It’s like a private math classroom, but you are the only student.”

John


"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."

Diane


"I went to take the ACCUPLACER test and I scored a 41 back in April. Then I signed up for yourteacher and did all the lessons for ACCUPLACER. Then I retook the ACCUPLACER and I scored 104. I was shocked!!!!!"

Suzanne


"First, let me say that YourTeacher was a godsend! I am finally pursuing my goal of obtaining a nursing degree. As you know, the very first step in returning to school is the ACCUPLACER test. Since I have been out of school for so long, I was very apprehensive about the math portion. What a fabulous way to review things I had long forgotten! I took the ACCUPLACER on December 1st, and scored well above the minimum on all sections, including math. Without YourTeacher, I'm certain I would have failed the math portion miserably....and would have then been discouraged in my attempts to return to school. I can't say enough about how helpful it was."

Tanya


"I used the program to study for ACCUPLACER. I was able to skip 2 classes to college level. Great product!"

Adam


******


Need more than practice problems to get ready for the ACCUPLACER…


YourTeacher’s ACCUPLACER math test prep course covers the exact math you need to know to ace the ACCUPLACER. The app features everything you would get in a traditional math test prep course (i.e. practice problems, written materials) but ALSO includes the one-on-one instruction you need to truly learn math.


Our lessons include:


-Multiple video example problems

(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)


-Interactive practice problems with built-in support

(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)


-A Challenge Problem

(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)


-Extra problem worksheets

(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)


-Review notes

(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)


******


ACCUPLACER Math Prep Course - Scope and Sequence


YourTeacher’s ACCUPLACER Math Prep Course covers the exact math you need to ace the ACCUPLACER.


CHAPTER 1: WHOLE NUMBERS

Addition

Subtraction

Estimating Sums and Differences

Addition and Subtraction Word Problems

Multiplication

Division

Estimating Products and Quotients

Multiplication and Division Word Problems


CHAPTER 2: INTEGERS

Comparing Integers

Addition and Subtraction

Multiplication and Division

Order of Operations

Evaluation

Absolute Value


CHAPTER 3: FRACTIONS

CHAPTER 4: DECIMALS

CHAPTER 5: EXPRESSIONS, EQUATIONS, & WORD PROBLEMS

CHAPTER 6: INEQUALITIES & FUNCTIONS

CHAPTER 7: LINEAR EQUATIONS & SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS

CHAPTER 8: EXPONENTS & POLYNOMIALS

CHAPTER 9: FACTORING

CHAPTER 10: RATIONAL EXPRESSIONS

CHAPTER 11: RADICALS

CHAPTER 12: QUADRATICS

CHAPTER 13: RATIO, PROPORTION, & PERCENT

CHAPTER 14: GEOMETRY

CHAPTER 15: MEASUREMENT

CHAPTER 16: PROBABILITY & STATISTICS


(Wifi or 3G connection required)
























Download .apk





























My stepfather Conversation: Chris Wallace - convention approachHe has now disappeared since 1994 download ACCUPLACER 1.7 for free . My stepdad, I would say, has. The biggest impact on me personally and professionally, by anyone My mother and stepfather were married he just 9 and he just taught me so much about a person, about the news business, how to do the right thing and, I hope, with some class. I would like to think is the way I live my life the way that my stepfather taught me.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий