понедельник, 6 октября 2014 г.

download LDS Scriptures (New) 1.0.0 for free


LDS Scriptures (New)

Lifestyle



Download .apk

New, interactive LDS Scriptures app features the Standard Works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


Featured scriptures:

-The Holy Bible (New & Old Testament, KJV)

-The Book of Mormon, "Another Testament of Jesus Christ"

-The Doctrine and Covenants

-The Pearl of Great Price (Book of Moses, Book of Abraham, etc.)


An essential reference for any member of the LDS Church. Also features search for ease-of-use while studying, daily Bible verse, and organized books.
























Download .apk





























Altogether, but I dog dog. first first to Los Angeles, I was an honorary lesbian from Los Angeles, I was not gay, but all my friends were, Pink says, I loved my. Little friends and we kissed and we had a great time and we were holding hands download LDS Scriptures (New) 1.0.0 apk . .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий